The builds in Heroes & Generals are named after various generals following the alphabet. This is because it is easier to remember that you are playing a build named 'Rommel' or 'Patton' than 'Build 98765'.
Spaatz Family Builds
- Optimized (and changed) spawn location selection for assault team deployment
- Feature: Better distribution of different skirmish maps
- Feature: The script to end the war with Admintool should automatically give the win to the faction with most held capitals!
- Bug Fix: "No connection to database" bugs fixed to improve client-server connection stability
- Bug Fix: Improve deploy speed
- Bug Fix: Some broken missions still kept getting players added. Given errors for players
- LOD value clamp to avoid abuse
- Bug Fix: Fix for servers not getting freed up when mission done.
The features in upcoming builds that have been confirmed (by the developers on the devstreams) are listed on the Upcoming Spaatz build page.
Previous Changelogs has been moved to their own page.