The builds in Heroes & Generals are named after various generals following the alphabet. This is because it is easier to remember that you are playing a build named 'Rommel' or 'Patton' than 'Build 98765'.
Rommel Family Builds
- Bug in "invite player to Squad"
- Some Ribbon XP values not always displayed correctly
- Fix for messed up characternames, no more mr. "HnG_States.CharacterNameTemplate HnG_States.CharacterNameTemplate"
- Hosting Center Invalid Info bug fixed
- Improved Matchmaker selection of server
- Message added when player tries to change character class while equipped AT is in battle
- Fixed bug - cannot delete squad
- Client crashes fixed
- Fixes for XPs not updated correctly between battles, requiring a relog
- Bike bug fix online!!!..
- Reduced Player Squad info sent to flash
- Fix static pricing info modified. Ensure Resupply cost deducted from player
- Reduced resupply price for AT-weapons by 50% - Bazooka and Panzerschreck rockets
- Fixed "Hostingcenter invalid info" bug
- Increased AT battle xp + tweaked rank requirements for company officers down (~15%).
- If playing First Blood Mission increases the rank of a player, then he does not get the notification for items unlocked.
- Maximum amount of characters allowed on 1 account pr. battle is set to 30 (per faction, excluding General characters). Servers no longer send info about unavailable characters to action server.
- Fancy database indexes to speed its performance
- "Rommel XP multiplier" criteria changes: any player with at least 1 AT is eligible, and change the multiplier from 3X to 4X
- ATs are rewarded 90% (previous 100%) of the cost of resources killed by them
- Faster generation of training missions to reduce wait times.
- Long range XP bonus adjusted (lowered a bit).
- Tank hitboxes fixed
- Pilots should no longer be so easily killed in their plane
- 1st time user flow popup bug fixed
- Mission list fix
- Prices for resupply fixed
Previous Changelogs has been moved to their own page.