|Type||Armored Personnel Carrier|
|Number of passengers||9 w/ gunner|
|Assault Team||Mechanized Infantry|
|Requirement||Chauffeur 5th Grade|
"The M3A1 is a light armoured halftrack. It is armed with a single .50 cal heavy machinegun for defense against infantry. The vehicle is used to deploy troops anywhere in the combat zone."
The M3A1 is an American Armored Personnel Carrier, capable of transporting large squads of infantry to the combat area with adequate armored protection to cover its passengers from small arms fire. The M3A1 is mounted with a Browning M2HB, a .50 BMG heavy machine gun, capable of tearing through infantry, unarmored transport, and other APCs. The M3A1 serves as a mobile spawnpoint for all members of your Mechanized Infantry Assault Team, an advantage which can turn the tide of any engagement.
- Your M3 is a spawn-point for the rest of your squad. Try to conceal the location. Use riverbanks, trees, hills, or other terrain masking to prevent the enemy from locating it.
- As a gunner, refrain from aimlessly firing at things that are not enemies or things that cannot be damaged by your rounds. You have limited ammunition, you make a lot of noise, and your gun has a cool-down time.
- Do not steal friendly APCs. Doing so will not let your assault team spawn on it, and will remove the spawn capability from the squad currently using it.
- Enemies love to camp these spawn-points. Be alert when spawning, and check your surroundings. If you are killed when spawning, let the rest of your team know!
- If you find numerous enemies seemingly coming from a direction that is unnatural based on the map you are playing, take a friendly along and scout the area for a German Sonderkraftfahrzeug 250/3 (the German equivalent to the American M3 Half-track).
- Holding crouch lets you to lower the driver's bullet proof shield.
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Infantry Supply Crates||Health and Ammunition||3,550||49|
|Anti-tank Supply Crates||Panzerfaust 60||7,100||90|