|Sonderkraftfahrzeug 250/3 (Sd.Kfz. 250-3)|
|Type||Armored Personnel Carrier|
|Machine gun||7.92mm MG34|
|Number of passengers||9 w/ gunner|
|Assault Team||Mechanized Infantry|
|Requirement||Chauffeur 5th Grade|
"The Sonderkraftfahrzeug 250, is a light armored half-track. It is lightly armored and armed with a single MG34 for defense against infantry. The vehicle is used to deploy troops anywhere in the combat zone."
- The SdKfz 250 is a spawn-point. Try to conceal the location. Use riverbanks, trees, hills, or other terrain masking to prevent the enemy from locating it.
- Do not steal friendly APCs. Doing so will not let your assault team spawn on it, and will remove the spawn capability from the squad currently using it.
- Holding crouch lets you lower the driver's bullet proof shield.
- The gunner cannot turn 360°, but the gun features a shield that protects him from frontal fire. The advantage of shooting while protected by the shield can be used to devastating effect.
- As a gunner, refrain from aimlessly firing at things that are not enemies or things that cannot be damaged by your rounds. You have limited ammunition, you make a lot of noise, and your gun has a cool-down time.
- Enemies love to camp these spawn-points. Be alert when spawning, and check your surroundings. If you are killed when spawning, let the rest of your team know!
- If you find numerous enemies seemingly coming from a direction that is unnatural based on the map you are playing, take a friendly along and scout the area for an M3 Half-track (the US equivalent to the German SdKfz 250).
- For more information, refer to Reto.Gargamel's APC guide, The ABC of APCs.
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Infantry Supply Crates||Health and Ammunition||3,550||49|
|Anti-tank Supply Crates||Panzerfaust 60||7,100||90|