|Sonderkraftfahrzeug 250/3 (Sd.Kfz. 250-3)|
|Type||Armored Personnel Carrier|
|Machine gun||7.92mm MG34|
|Number of passengers||9 w/ gunner|
|Assault Team||Mechanized Infantry|
|Requirement||Chauffeur 5th Grade|
"The Sonderkraftfahrzeug 250, is a light armored half-track. It is lightly armored and armed with a single MG34 for defense against infantry. The vehicle is used to deploy troops anywhere in the combat zone."
The Sd. Kfz 250 is a German Armored Personnel Carrier, capable of transporting large squads of infantry to the combat area with adequate armored protection to cover its passengers from small arms fire. The 250 is mounted with a forward-facing MG34, which is lighter and less versatile than the M2 Browning of its Allied counterpart. The Sd. Kfz 250 serves as a mobile spawnpoint for all members of your Mechanized Infantry Assault Team, an advantage which can turn the tide of any engagement.
- The SdKfz 250 is a spawn-point. Try to conceal the location. Use riverbanks, trees, hills, or other terrain masking to prevent the enemy from locating it.
- Do not steal friendly APCs. Doing so will not let your assault team spawn on it, and will remove the spawn capability from the squad currently using it.
- Holding crouch lets you lower the driver's bullet proof shield.
- The gunner cannot turn 360°, but the gun features a shield that protects him from frontal fire. The advantage of shooting while protected by the shield can be used to devastating effect.
- As a gunner, refrain from aimlessly firing at things that are not enemies or things that cannot be damaged by your rounds. You have limited ammunition, you make a lot of noise, and your gun has a cool-down time.
- Enemies love to camp these spawn-points. Be alert when spawning, and check your surroundings. If you are killed when spawning, let the rest of your team know!
- If you find numerous enemies seemingly coming from a direction that is unnatural based on the map you are playing, take a friendly along and scout the area for an M3 Half-track (the US equivalent to the German SdKfz 250).
- For more information, refer to Reto.Gargamel's APC guide, The ABC of APCs.
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Infantry Supply Crates||Health and Ammunition||3,550||49|
|Anti-tank Supply Crates||Panzerfaust 60||7,100||90|