|Explosion Radius:||100 to 0 damage @ 7.5m|
|Effective Armor Penetration:||95mm|
|Max Armor Penetration:||115mm|
|1 Ammo Pouch:||5|
|Faction Cost||58,000 690|
|Captured Cost||289,000 1,380|
|Cost per unit:||169.07|
|Ribbon Required:||Tank Destruction|
|Requirement:||- 8th Grade|
- 10th Grade
The M9A1 is an improvement over the M1A1 bazooka. The new adjustable sights increase the accuracy and effective range of the launcher and the new M6A3 rockets have better flight stability and improved armor penetration.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The Bazooka is an American anti-tank rocket launcher, and it is an excellent tool for fighting armored units as infantry. The sights can be zeroed from 50m to 500m at 50m intervals. Replenish cost per rocket is currently 180 credits. Compared to the Panzerschreck RPzB 54 this bazooka reloads faster but the rockets fly slower making the player lead their targets if it is a fast moving vehicle such as the M18 Hellcat, motorcycles, or infantry cars. Due to its very high sight zeroing it is much easier to hit tanks beyond the 150m unlike all other anti-tank weapons. It is very beneficial if the player is squad leader as they are able to give commands which tells the player their distance from the command order. There is no other way to range-find a target besides being a squad leader unless the player takes the time to read the map and measure distances.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Watch your aim, especially at longer ranges. If your target is closer than 50 meters, aim slightly lower than your intended target.
- Some tanks have armor thick enough to stop the projectile from penetrating. Aim for weakspots in the hull: tracks, sides, rear, turret, and especially from the top.
- Strikes on sloped armour may cause the rocket to bounce off your target completely, doing no damage.
- Penetration value decreases over range, so get as close as safety allows before firing on heavy tanks.
- To save you some credits, you can preemptively grab a Panzerfaust and shoot the enemy tank with that first, which will save one rocket.