|Effective Armor Penetration:||95|
|Max Armor Penetration:||115|
|1 Ammo Pouch:||5|
|2 Ammo Pouches:||9|
|Cost per unit:||180|
|Ribbon Required:||Tank Destruction|
|Requirement:||- 9th Grade|
Description[edit | edit source]
The M9A1 Bazooka is an Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher. It is fired from the shoulder and is a effective weapon against enemy tanks.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The Bazooka is an American anti-tank rocket launcher, and it is an excellent tool for fighting armored units as infantry. The sights can be zeroed to 50m, 100m and 150m. Replenish cost per rocket is currently 180 credits. Compared to the Panzerschreck the Bazooka reloads faster but the rockets fly slower, making it better when close to tanks where you need to destroy it faster than it picks you off.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Watch your aim, especially at longer ranges. If your target is closer than 50 meters, aim slightly lower than your intended target.
- Some tanks have armor thick enough to stop the projectile from penetrating. Aim for weakspots in the hull: tracks, sides, rear, turret, and especially from the top.
- Strikes on sloped armour may cause the rocket to bounce off your target completely, doing no damage.
- Penetration value decreases over range, so get as close as safety allows before firing on heavy tanks.
- To save you some credits, you can preemptively grab a Panzerfaust and shoot the enemy tank with that first, which will save one rocket.