Curtiss O-52 Owl
|Curtiss O-52 Owl|
|Machine Gun:||ANM2 .30|
|Bomb(s):||113kg AN-M57 (2x)|
|Class Restriction||Fighter Pilot|
|“||The ‘Owl’ is a rather heavy American observation aircraft. It is armed with both forward and rear facing machine guns for defense. If manned by a skilled two man crew it can pose a real threat to more advanced enemy fighters.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- AP rounds are an upgrade to factory.
- HE isn't worth the cost on the owl.
- Look for jeeps to bomb as they can score lots of points.
- If fighting a Head To Head Aim Above the Engine block sometimes it can kill the Pilot.
- When bombing put the target just in front of the nose in FPV for a rough guide.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[.30-06 Springfield] M2 .30-06 Ball||3mm - 6mm||15 - 20||852 m/s||340||4|
|[.30-06 Springfield] Pomeroy Explosive||1mm - 5mm||20 - 30||852 m/s||4,500||54|
|[.30-06 Springfield] M2AP .30-06 Springfield||6mm - 8mm||20 - 26||852 m/s||1,400||16|
|Factory||Dark Earth & Green|
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor