Douglas C47 Skytrain
|Douglas C47 Skytrain|
|“||No description found from template.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Do not spawn into the C-47 until it is considerably close to your target drop zone. These planes and passengers are easy points for enemy pilots.
- Jumping in the middle of nowhere and walking back is better than a man-down by enemy hands.
- You can change your seat in the plane be pressing your “C” (C=Default) key.
- Get a 3rd person view of the plane and a good look at your drop zone by using your mouse’s scroll wheel (up/down).
- When being fired at while you have are still traveling to the drop zone, try to use the most of the plane's health to get as close to the zone as you can.
- When jumping out of the plane, jump 1 second after it hits 350m.
- If you jump out too early and your team is running out of spawns, it is recommended that you run back to the action. Do not suicide in this case.