Every weapon and piece of equipment costs a certain amount of Equipment Points. As an Infantry Hero, you get 10 equipment points - your initial Semi-Automatic weapon will take up five slots, and your grenades will take up 2 slots.
- Infantry can carry any type of weapon (so long as they have unlocked it)
- Recon can carry any type of weapon except heavy weapons (such as machineguns and anti-tank weapons) and are limited to 7 slots
- Fighter Pilots are limited to 6 slots, and can only carry submachine guns and hand guns
- Tank crewman are limited to 6 slots and can only carry submachine guns and field gear - e.g. grenades, close combat weapons, wrenches etc
- Paratroopers are limited to 6 slots and can only carry semi-automatic rifles and submachine guns.
Equipment point cost[edit | edit source]
Every weapon with bullets can have a customized ammo count in form of pouches. 1 pouch of ammo is counted below with the weapon. Every weapon can either take one Equipment point less or more depending how many pouches you chose to carry. Each weapon can also carry zero pouches in order to minimize point usage. In this way, you can carry an SMG with any five point rifle. The Hoarder badge in the Defense ribbon will allow you to carry more rounds.
|Weapon Type||Equipment Points|
|Semi Automatic Rifles|
|Bolt action rifles|