The Flakvierling 38 20mm anti-aircraft gun is the Germans' anti-aircraft gun. The Flakvierling 38 is generally found at main objectives and access points if they are held by the Germans. When American forces control the area a M55 Quad replaces it, and a Maxim M4 Quad if the area is held by the Soviets.
An anti-aircraft gun will spawn with full ammo and full health after a short period of time after if it is destroyed by any source of damage, usually in a pillbox position, or on an elevated position. The anti-aircraft gun will automatically refill itself when it runs out of ammunition.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You have a total of 720 rounds to shoot, but you can only fire 80 before the Flakverling automatically reloads the next 80 rounds.
- When using the Flakvierling, always aim a small amount ahead of the target - so you can take into account its speed - improving your chances of striking the aircraft with successful fire.
- As of the Adams Update, the Flakvierling 38 fires it's rounds sequentially. Pre-Adams, the Flak 38 fired it's rounds in pairs.
- In the game, this is the most powerful anti-aircraft gun. It has the ability to kill planes with 60-70 shots.
- Use the right mouse button when you are in third person view. This way you can look around without moving the turret itself.