|Max Speed:||77.7 km/h
|Requirement:||- 2nd Grade|
|“||The GAZ-67 is a general purpose four-wheel drive vehicle used by the Soviet military. It’s main design has been copied from the American Willys ‘JEEP’. It serves the important role of immediate troop transportation.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The vehicle must be equipped on your character before you can spawn with one in battle. You must also be in a Motorized Infantry Assault Team.
- This vehicle is both cheap and invaluable; it is recommended to purchase one as soon as you are able.
- Hold your crouch (Ctrl) key to keep your head down. Although you lose some visibility, you’re a smaller target.
- This vehicle is quite fast and easily spins out of control if you don't let up on the gas while turning corners or cresting hills.
- Make sure to upgrade the vehicle with a Supply Crate or an Anti-Tank weapon to help in the war effort.
|Factory||Vasyugan Light||Kutuzov Two Tone|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Using the GAZ-67 terrain vehicle in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Points are awarded for transporting soldiers into battle.