Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Generals - Players participating in the Strategic, (RTS), level of the game.
General characters cannot fight in the FPS side of game, and their FPS equipment is returned to equipment depot so that other soldiers can use them if they have unlocked them. A detailed look of ranks show how characters progress and when they can earn command points to help put assault teams in the campaign map.
|Rank||XP||Total XP||Base Salary||Total CP||US Unlock||German Unlock||Soviet Unlock|
* Generals cannot play the action game. Once you decide to choose to turn Colonel/Oberst rank
character into a General, they can only be used to support the Campaign game. All purchases will go
into the equipment depot to be redistributed to other characters. This decision is final and cannot be undone.
Generals[edit | edit source]
|United States||Germany||Soviet union|
|Price to Change||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
Questions & Answers[edit | edit source]
How to become general?
- You have two ways to get a general character:
- Player buys a academy trained general with in-game money (Gold) or (Credits).
- Player promotes a normal soldier, who reached rank 18, to general (Note: The promotion is permanent and can't be undone).
What Generals Do[edit | edit source]
- Generals command Assault Teams to attack and defend cities in the Campaign map, part of the RTS side of the game.
- Generals are also the only type of character that can command assault teams regardless of what career they are from (they can command armor, Airforce, Infantry and more assault teams, while other characters who are not Generals but have Command Points can only command ATs of their career (e.g. a fighter pilot can only command Fighter ATs).
- This means that without generals the campaign map wouldn't have decent battles.