Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer
|Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer|
|Main Cannon:||75mm PaK 39 L/48|
|Machine Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Front (Upper):||60 mm|
|Front (Lower):||60 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||20 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||20 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||26.2 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 7th Grade|
|“||Hetzer means ‘chaser’ in German and that is exactly what this small and fast tank destroyer does best. Low profile, sloped armor and a powerful 75mm cannon makes it a difficult to see, hard hitting opponent on the battlefield.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Play defensively and slow with the Hetzer. It isn't fast and you must turn the tank to aim the cannon, so you need to be sneaky and keep a long distance between yourself and your enemies. If someone gets close to you, press "C" (by default) to switch to the MG gunner seat in order to kill them.
- The Hetzer can destroy most tanks in the game, even heavies can be killed if you flank and have enough good shots before he sees you.
- As with all German tanks, it is highly recommended that you buy a camo for it, to help with ambushes.
- Having a support gunner in the Remote MG turns you into a mobile pillbox. Quite useful in objectives and even towns.
- To fool infantry, turn the main gun away, but man the Remote MG. This will cause them to think you are not aiming at them, and when they try to get close you can take them out.
- This tank is very small, you can even fit it in little sheds that usually have health boxes in them.
- Compared to the Hellcat, your support gunner is very well-protected while still able to turn 360 degrees, making dealing with infantry not prepared with anti-tank equipment very easy.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[75x495mm R] 75mm Panzergranate 39||70mm - 110mm||600 - 900||990 m/s||2,300||27|
|75mm Panzergranate 40||80mm - 130mm||750 - 950||990 m/s||6,300||77|
|[75x495mm R] 75mm Sprenggranatpatrone 34||15mm - 35mm||150 - 500||550 m/s||6,500||77|
|Factory||Ambush DB||Light Olive|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer|
|Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer Specialist|
|Using the Jagdpanzer 38(t) 'hetzer' tank destroyer in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor