Kübelwagen Typ 82
|Kübelwagen Typ 82|
|Machine Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Max Speed:||75.6 km/h
|Requirement:||- 2nd Grade|
|“||The ‘bucket automobile’ is a light multi-role armored car. It is robust and well liked by German infantry for whom it serves as fast transportation. It is armed with a single 7.92mm MG34 machinegun for defense.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The vehicle must be equipped on your character before you can spawn with one in battle. You must also be in a Motorized Infantry Assault Team.
- This vehicle is both cheap and invaluable; it is recommended to purchase one as soon as you are able.
- Unlike its real life counterpart, the Kübelwagen is notoriously prone to flipping on rough terrain when moving above half speed. Slow down before hitting bumps.
- Passengers are great, a bus is not. You become a larger and larger target both physically and mentally. The enemy seeks out these type of killing sprees. One well-placed explosive (mine, grenade, shell, or bomb) eliminates a plethora of team resources, especially at the start of the round.
- As a gunner, refrain from aimlessly firing at anything that is not an enemy soldier or jeep, tanks cannot be damaged by your machine gun regardless of where you hit them.
- Hold your crouch (Ctrl) key to keep your head down. Although you lose some visibility, you’re a smaller target.
- Passengers should avoid jumping off the vehicle if its moving at full speed as it will result in instant death.
|Factory||Ambush DB||Light Olive|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Kübelwagen Typ 82|
|Using the Kübelwagen Typ 82 terrain vehicle in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Points are awarded for transporting soldiers into battle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]