Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|Main Cannon:||76mm M1A2 L/55|
|Machine Gun:||M2 Browning|
|Front (Upper):||13 mm|
|Front (Lower):||13 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||13 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||13 mm|
|Front (Turret):||13 mm|
|Side (Turret):||13 mm|
|Rear (Turret):||13 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||43.9 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 8th Grade|
|“||The M18 Hellcat is an American tank destroyer. It is lightly armored but extremely fast and armed with a powerful 76mm cannon. The Hellcat’s speed is used to flank the enemy hitting heavier tanks in the side or rear.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The Hellcat is the fastest armoured vehicle in the game. Can easily reach a blistering speed in seconds after starting to move but has weak amour
- This tank is better used from afar, so try to stay away from main action
- This tank is very fragile and it will rarely bounce a shot, do not count on your armour when engaging enemy armour.
- Try your best to stay away from the PTRD-41 as it will easily penetrate your weak armour.
- The Hellcat has a mounted 12.7 M2 Browning MG, However it is EXTREMELY vulnerable to infantry fire.
- Despite its negative characteristics, the Hellcat is arguably the best Tank Destroyer in the game.
- The Hellcat has the fastest reverse acceleration and speed of any tank in the game.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[76mm L/55] 76mm AP M79 Shot||70mm - 120mm||650 - 950||792 m/s||3,300||39|
|[76mm L/55] 76mm APCBC M62||80mm - 130mm||750 - 950||588 m/s||5,700||68|
|[76mm L/55] 76mm M26 HE/APC||10mm - 30mm||250 - 400||823 m/s||9,200||110|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,200||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||3,400||42|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||6,800||82|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor