M18 Recoilless Rifle
|M18 Recoilless Rifle|
|Effective Armor Penetration:||70?|
|Max Armor Penetration:||75?|
|1 Ammo Pouch:||?|
|2 Ammo Pouches:||?|
|Cost per unit:||180|
|Ribbon Required:||Tank Destruction|
|Requirement:||- 12th Grade|
Description[edit | edit source]
The M18 Recoilles Rifle is an Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher. It is fired from the shoulder and it uses high velocity rockets.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Due to the high velocity rockets M18 uses, it is easy to hit armored targets over long distances. The sights can be zeroed to 100m, 300m, and 500m.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Watch your aim. If your target is closer than 100 meters, aim slightly lower than your intended target.
- Some tanks have armor thick enough to stop the projectile from penetrating. Aim for weakspots in the hull: tracks, sides, rear, turret, and especially from the top.
- Strikes on sloped armour may cause the rocket to bounce off your target completely, doing no damage.
- Penetration value decreases over range, so get as close as safety allows before firing on heavy tanks.
- To save you some credits, you can preemptively grab a Panzerfaust and shoot the enemy tank with that first, which will save one rocket.