M18 Recoilless Rifle
|M18 Recoilless Rifle|
|Effective Armor Penetration:||70?|
|Max Armor Penetration:||75?|
|1 Ammo Pouch:||5|
|2 Ammo Pouches:||9|
|Cost per unit:||180|
|Ribbon Required:||Tank Destruction|
|Requirement:||- 12th Grade|
Description[edit | edit source]
The M18 Recoilles Rifle is an Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher. It is fired from the shoulder and it uses high velocity rockets.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Due to the high velocity rockets M18 uses, it is easy to hit armored targets over long distances. The sights can be zeroed from 100m to 1100m at 100m steps.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Watch your aim. If your target is closer than 100 meters, aim slightly lower than your intended target.
- Some tanks have armor thick enough to stop the projectile from penetrating. Aim for weakspots in the hull: tracks, sides, rear, turret, and especially from the top.
- Strikes on sloped armour may cause the rocket to bounce off your target completely, doing no damage.
- Penetration value decreases over range, so get as close as safety allows before firing on heavy tanks.
- To save you some credits, you can preemptively grab a Panzerfaust and shoot the enemy tank with that first, which will save one rocket.
Gallery[edit | edit source]