From Heroes & Generals Wiki
|Requirement:||- 5th Grade|
|“||This small and fast tracked vehicle was originally designed for commando operations in the snow filled mountains of Norway, but the Weasel quickly became a preferred transportation for U.S. troops in any theater across any terrain.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Being a tracked vehicle, the Weasel has a rather large turning circle. It is recommended that you turn early to avoid hitting obstacles like rocks and trees.
- Like other tracked vehicles, it is very good at climbing hills so use this to your advantage when flanking the enemy.
- The Weasel is slightly slower than the 4x4 Jeep so try your best to stay out of sight. There is very minimal cover for both the driver and the passengers so be cautious when entering a dangerous area. You never know, there could be a machine gunner just around the corner!
- The Weasel can float and be propelled though the water but is the slowest of the amphibious vehicles.
- Weasel spawn price is 5 times that of a 4x4 Trucks. It can drain your credits quickly.
|Factory||Ochre, Olive Drab & Black||Olive Drab & Black|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,200||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||3,400||42|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||6,800||82|
|Vehicle Required:||M29 Weasel|
|M29 Weasel Specialist|
|Using the M29 Weasel in battle will earn you points on this ribbon. Extra points are awarded for transporting soldiers into battle.|