|Faction Cost||25,000 290|
|Captured Cost||122,000 580|
|Cost per unit:||781.2|
|Requirement:||- 9th Grade|
(incl. Recon)- 11th Grade
|Requirement:||(Recon)- 5th Grade|
The M2A3 mine is an American anti-personnel mine. When triggered the mine launches into the air and detonates. The explosion projects a lethal spray of steel balls and fragments in all directions.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Due to its rather high replenish cost, it is advisable to only use four mines at most in less important matches, or you may not recoup the credit loss for that round. The M2A3 works best when placed in chokepoints, and are most effective if placed in or around a control point. These mines will kill anyone who steps on them (including Gold Heavy Set users). Be mindful that allies can trigger these mines as well, so ensure that your team is either aware of their placement, or that you only place them in areas of potential enemy foot traffic. For best effect, place your M2A3s behind cover and around corners so enemies cannot spot them beforehand. They can be placed beside doorways, in hallways, or at the top of staircases. These mines cannot be equipped on tankers, pilots and paratroopers.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You can shoot a mine to destroy it regardless of your team even if it is a friendly mine. It is NOT advised to shoot friendly mines.
- Friendly mines have a skull symbol on top of it. Enemy mines do not. It is important that you look for these features to ensure the safety of yourself and your teammates.
- Let your teammates know when you are going to be using M2A3s. This will reduce the chances of teammates accidentally stepping on them.
- When planting keep an eye on how many you place as you can only plant a maximum of 10 at a time, if you plant an 11th the first one you planted will despawn.
- M2A3s are a great defensive tool, but remember your team also needs to be able to get on the objective to defend.
- If you keep getting killed by these mines, try looking at the ground before you enter an important area (e.g: Capture points and paths to Capture points)
- These mines are very expensive to place down and have a very high replenish cost. It is advised that you only use a few in less important matches.