|Rate of Fire||667 rpm|
|Near Range||35 m|
|Far Range||80 m|
|Reload Time||3.0 s|
|Ribbon Required||Infantry Assault|
|Requirement||- 12th Grade|
The M1/M2 carbine is a lightweight, easy-to-use carbine issued to infantry. It has been converted from M1 to M2 with ‘select fire’ enabling both full automatic as well as semi automatic firing mode.
The M1/M2 Carbine has a comfortable stock rate of fire of 720 RPM. This paired with its stock damage of 26, the M1/M2 Carbine can perform very quick 4-hit-kill at close range. Long range shots vs a heavyset opponent may require upwards of 5 shots. Recoil is negligible, making long-range accurate bursts a breeze. One fire-rate upgrade (the Field-modified trigger, being the first one) bumps the fire rate up to 900 rpm, on par with the MG42. This, combined with its decent hip fire ability and faster reload time, makes it an extremely effective CQB weapon.
Adding the later-unlocked lightened spring ups the fire rate to 1028 RPM, which also results in notably quicker muzzle climb. It may be undesirable to take the fire rate so high, as it will damage the gun much faster than normal fire, resulting in increased maintenance costs. However, it turns the weapon into a man-melting machine, which, when combined with a 2.2x scope, allows for accurate range fire as well as great CQB capability. Custom ammo is not recommended with higher rate of fire builds as there will be a tendency to overshoot, wasting the expensive ammo. Also, the slight damage boost isn’t enough to justify the extra cost.
- If the enemy has many StG44s you should consider going closer to them for the most advantage with this weapon
- This weapon only weighs 6 equipment slots with a pouch, letting you bring two kinds of grenades for example.
- Jackal ammunition is worthless even in regards trying to kill off heavy set users since your ROF is high enough that another bullet hardly counts, meanwhile it won't help you at longer ranges with added inaccuracy or short ranges with instability.
- Mods are expensive; going without them leaves you with a good mid-range weapon.
Specialist Ribbon[edit source]
Modifications[edit | edit source]
|Close Quarters Combat|
|Trigger||Field Trigger Job|
|Sight||Field Adjusted Sights|
|Other Equipment||Pistol or Melee Weapon|
|Recommended Badge||Heavy Set or Fast Reload|
|This build focuses on close quarters combat, modding for fire-rate, rather than damage.|
- The field adjusted sights are not necessary; use whatever sights/scope you want.
- Very High Rate of Fire
- Extremely Expensive
- High Recoil
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]