From Heroes & Generals Wiki
|Type:||Infantry Support Vehicles|
|Machine Gun:||12.7mm M2HB|
|Max Speed:|| 54.2 km/h
|Requirement:||- 9th Grade|
|“||The M3A1 is a light armoured halftrack. It is armed with a single .50 cal heavy machine gun for defense against infantry. The vehicle is used to deploy infantry troops anywhere in the combat zone.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Your M3 is a spawn-point for the rest of your squad. Try to conceal the location. Use riverbanks, trees, hills, or other terrain masking to prevent the enemy from locating it.
- As a gunner, refrain from aimlessly firing at things that are not enemies or things that cannot be damaged by your rounds. You have limited ammunition, you make a lot of noise, and your gun has a cool-down time.
- Do not unlock friendly APCs. Doing so will not let your team spawn on it, and will remove the spawn capability from the APC.
- Enemies love to camp these spawn-points. Be alert when spawning, and check your surroundings. If you are killed when spawning, let the rest of your team know!
- If you find numerous enemies seemingly coming from a direction that is unnatural based on the map you are playing, take a friendly along and scout the area for a German Sonderkraftfahrzeug 250/3 (the German equivalent to the American M3 Half-track).
- Holding crouch lets you to lower the driver's bullet proof shield.
|Factory||Olive Drab & Black|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,200||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||3,400||42|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||6,800||82|
Gallery[edit | edit source]