M3 Half-track (Lend-Lease)
|M3 Half-track (Lend-Lease)|
|Type:||Infantry Support Vehicles|
|Machine Gun:||12.7mm M2HB|
|Max Speed:||54.2 km/h
|Requirement:||- 9th Grade|
|“||The M3A1 is a light armoured halftrack. It is armed with a single .50 cal heavy machine gun for defense against infantry. The vehicle is used to deploy infantry troops anywhere in the combat zone.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Your M3 is a spawn-point for the rest of your squad. Try to conceal the location. Use riverbanks, trees, hills, or other terrain masking to prevent the enemy from locating it.
- Do not unlock friendly APCs. Doing so will not let your team spawn on it, and will remove the spawn capability from the APC.
- Enemies love to camp these spawn-points. Be alert when spawning, and check your surroundings. If you are killed when spawning, let the rest of your team know!
- If you find numerous enemies seemingly coming from a direction that is unnatural based on the map you are playing, take a friendly along and scout the area for a German Sonderkraftfahrzeug 250/3 (the German equivalent to the American M3 Half-track).
- Holding crouch lets you to lower the driver's bullet proof shield.
- The machine gun sports a 100 round magazine, can spin 360 degrees, and kills infantry in 2 shots. It is also quite effective against aircraft. However, do not fire without imminent danger, as it will reveal the location of the vehicle and attract enemies over to destroy it.
- The M3 Halftrack and the MiG-7 Medium Fighter are the only Soviet vehicles to sport a 12.7mm machine gun.
- For more information, refer to Reto.Gargamel's APC guide, The ABC of APCs.
|Factory||Vasyugan Light||Kutuzov Two Tone|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||M3A1 Half-track (Lend-Lease)|
|M3A1 Half-track Specialist|
|Using the M3A1 Halftrack armored personnel carrier in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Points are awarded for transporting soldiers into battle.