|Main Cannon:||37mm M6 L/53|
|Front (Upper):||29 mm|
|Front (Lower):||38 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||29 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||25 mm|
|Front (Turret):||44 mm|
|Side (Turret):||32 mm|
|Rear (Turret):||32 mm|
|Top (Turret):||13 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||36.2 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 2nd Grade|
|“||The American ‘Stuart’ light tank is fast and appearing wherever it was needed earned it the respect of American troops throughout the war. It is armed with a 37mm main cannon and several .30 cal machine guns.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- As with most light tanks, the Stuart is very effective against personnel and lightly armored.
- The Stuart is far superior to the Panzer I, and should have no trouble eliminating them.
- The Stuart is small enough to hide in the trees. This allows for ambushes on enemy tanks. Make sure to stay out of their sight and always relocate after a kill.
- The gunner position is very helpful, but it is your job to make sure they can do their job. Make sure you are positioning your tank in a direction where they can be of assistance.
- The shortest route is not always the safest. Find alternate ways of getting to the same spot.
- Buy the APCR rounds as soon as possible, as they make it much easier to damage/destroy enemy tanks. It is also advised to bring along an Adjustable Wrench to repair your tank if you get hit
- Your speed combined with AP rounds can make you a force to be reckoned with, as long as you don't position yourself in front of your enemy.
- You got one of the thickest frontal armor plates from all light tanks, ALWAYS put it towards the enemy's.
- If you slope this plate about 10 degrees, you can make your tank invunerable from german Pz1A's, Pz2C's, Pz2L's and russian T38's when fighting face to face.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[37mm L/53] 37mm AP M74 Shot||40mm - 70mm||250 - 400||792 m/s||1,500||17|
|[37mm L/53] 37mm APC M51B1 Shot||55mm - 80mm||350 - 450||884 m/s||3,300||39|
|[37mm L/53] 37mm HE M63||5mm - 20mm||150 - 200||792 m/s||5,200||62|
|Factory||Ardennes Four Color||Olive Drab & Black|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||M5A1 Stuart|
|M5A1 Stuart Specialist|
|Using the M5A1 Stuart light tank in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor