|Rate of Fire||500 rpm|
|Near Range||24.2 m|
|Far Range||55.1 m|
|Reload Time||2.9 s|
|Ribbon Required||Infantry Assault|
|Requirement||- 5th Grade|
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Damage|
|Requirement:||- 5th Grade|
The MP 34 (or Maschinenpistole 34 as it is also known) is an earlier submachinegun design used by the German army. It fires a 9mm round giving it a controllable recoil and is a useful weapon at close range.
First SMG available to German soldiers. It's very accurate in close quarters but due to it's low, magazine, damage and range it's one of the weakest weapons in the game and is usually replaced by MP40 as soon as possible. The MP34 has a fire rate of 500 making it more deadly than all other entry level SMGs. It's a better choice for close quarters than the Gewehr 43 and can be deadly in skilled hands because of its astonishing accuracy and rate of fire. Weapon modifications can be used to increase the rate of fire for additional killing power. Due to mediocre accuracy at longer ranges and a high falloff on ranged damage like all SMGs, it is inadvisable to use this weapon on distant targets. The MP34 is also a good choice for tank crewmen as a personal defense weapon. Paratroopers may also find this weapon especially useful, as a submachine gun is ideal for attacking and locking down control points. And for defense, a submachine gun can provide the firepower necessary to hold off several soldiers at once, though the substandard magazine size may let you down.
- Accuracy: As far as SMGs go, the MP34 is a very accurate weapon.
- Close Combat: Although, it is not as effective as the MP40 at close range, it can hold its own against the PPD and Grease Gun.
- Pilots: This weapon is perfect for Pilots. It will keep the enemy's head down at medium range, and cut through them in close combat.
- Rate of FireThis weapon has the highest rate of fire of the first SMGs and just 39 less rpm than the MP40, but the small mag makes it uneffective against multiple enemies.
- Power: Being a 4 hit kill when stock, very often you will feel that you have to hit an enemy too many times to get a kill.
- Magazine Size: 20 rounds, you must be careful with your aim to assure you aren't caught reloading since you don't have many bullets to spare before the gun goes click.
- Ranged Combat: Although it is possible to get kills at very long ranges (it helps to be able to see each round fired), it is a waste of ammo and usually takes more than 5-6 hits.
|Factory||Dark Walnut||Beech||Carbon Black||Autumn Oakleaf||IGN|
Specialist Ribbon[edit source]
Modifications[edit | edit source]
|Trigger||Field Adjusted Trigger|
|No Description Provided|
- Decent Rate of Fire
|MP34 for sharpshooters|
|Barrel||Stainless Steel Barrel|
|Sight||Field Adjusted Sights|
|No Description Provided|
- Very Accurate
- Good range
- Very cheap
- Very low rate of fire
Gallery[edit | edit source]