Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4
|Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4|
|Main Cannon:||20mm MG FF (2x)|
|Machine Gun:||7.92mm MG 17 (2x)|
|Class Restriction||Fighter Pilot|
|“||The Me 109 ‘Emil’ is one of the top aircraft designs of all time. Conceived by German engineers in 1936 and produced in many variations, this is probably the most versatile and capable fighter aircraft of the era.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Try dive-bombing enemy tanks; fly straight down at them and drop bombs, you will almost certainly get a kill and points for armour damage, tank destruction and bomb action.
- The BF 109 is smaller than the P38 Lightning, Use this to your advantage!
- The 109s main 20 mm Cannons are mounted on the wings, while its Soviet and American counterparts mount their cannon(s) on the nose. The wing-mounted cannons are good for killing the P38 and C-47, but weaker against a turning opponent.
- The Yakovlev Yak-9B Is smaller than the lightning, Try to shoot him when he's banking/turning-He also only has 1 20 mm ShVak cannon.
- The Bf 109 has a single 250 kg Bomb, Try to dive bomb vehicles/groups of infantry, Killing Infantry 1 person at a time is Costly and A waste of bombs (You only have 1 and it takes a while to replenish!) Be sure not to bomb too low, otherwise you will end up Committing Suicide.
- Have your team Support you by destroying Flak guns-The 109 has difficulty strafing Flak compared to its allied counterparts, They get free kills and you help them Ravage the enemy Ground forces.
- If a Lightning or Yak gets on your tail, swerve and loop around trees and in cities.
- If you are short in credits, be careful when fielding planes: each one costs 361.7 credits in repairs.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[20x80RB] 20mm Panzergranate||20mm - 40mm||30 - 40||740 m/s||1,800||21|
|[20x80RB] 20mm Panzerbrandgranate||40mm - 60mm||40 - 55||785 m/s||5,400||64|
|[20x80RB] 20mm Minengeschoß||2mm - 10mm||20 - 30||700 m/s||10,000||120|
|Vehicle Required:||Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4|
|Bf 109E-4 Specialist|
|Using the Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4 fighter aircraft in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Points are scored for damaging or killing enemy aircraft as well as ground units.
- As of 2020-6-27, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor