|Rate of Fire||240 rpm|
|Near Range||22 m|
|Far Range||65 m|
|Reload Time||5.5 s|
|Ribbon Required||Handgun Assault|
|Requirement||- 9th Grade|
The Nagant M1895 is a Soviet 7-shot, double action revolver with a simple and reliable design. When shooting, a special mechanism pushes the cartridge forward sealing the gas and producing a higher muzzle velocity.
Introduced in the Zhukov Update, the Nagant M1895 is a three hit kill at factory standard. It compliments Recons, Paratroopers, Tankers and Infantry men alike. It is a great weapon to have around in case you run out of ammunition on your primary weapon.
The Nagant M1895 is best modified for accuracy, as it has some of the highest accuracy of any handgun offered in game (closely contested by the P38). Unlike the M1917, the Nagant cannot be modified for a two-hit kill, maxing out at 45 damage per shot with Leonov Medved ammunition. Thus, it is best to modify for accuracy and pick heads, which this weapon excels at thanks to its' narrow front post and decent bullet velocity. As a bonus, the M1895 with CCCP Target ammunition will not drop below a four-hit kill at range, a trait which no other handgun shares.
- High Close-Range damage, comparable to the M1917 against Heavyset targets with Medved ammunition
- High long-range damage, never dropping below a four-hit kill utilizing CCCP Target ammunition. This also allows it to OHK with a headshot at all ranges
- Very accurate -- Can easily pick off headshots at 50-75m on the first try, with practice
- Small Magazine: Only 7 shots
- Slow Reload: Slowest reload out of all the Pistols, having to reload all seven shots individually. The reload can be interrupted between shells, however.
Specialist Ribbon[edit source]