|Faction Cost||25,000 290|
|Captured Cost||122,000 580|
|Cost per unit:||781.2|
|Requirement:||- 9th Grade|
(incl. Recon)- 11th Grade
|Requirement:||(Recon)- 5th Grade|
One of the most common Soviet land mines is known as the PMK-40. Employed in AT fields, ditches, and trails, it effectively causes severe injuries to personnel.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The Soviet anti-personnel mine. It is smaller and harder for enemies to spot it than the other anti-personnel mine, which is its one distinct advantage over the rest. PMKS are best used in defense scenarios and or using them to mine a point that you recently captured. Its best used in corners and around corridors, on wooden tiles and or dirt/dark areas due to how small it is and its brown texture.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You can shoot a mine to destroy it regardless of your team even if it is a friendly mine. It is NOT advised to shoot friendly mines.
- Friendly mines have a skull symbol on top of it. Enemy mines do not. It is important that you look for these features to ensure the safety of yourself and your teammates.
- Let your teammates know when you are going to be using PMKs. This will reduce the chances of teammates accidentally stepping on them.
- When planting keep an eye on how many you place as you can only plant a maximum of 10 at a time, if you plant an 11th the first one you planted will despawn.
- PMKs are a great defensive tool, but remember your team also needs to be able to get on the objective to defend.
- If you keep getting killed by these mines, try looking at the ground before you enter an important area (e.g: Capture points and paths to Capture points)
- These mines are very expensive to place down and have a very high replenish cost. It is advised that you only use a few in less important matches.