|Rate of Fire||450 rpm|
|Near Range||19 m|
|Far Range||57.2 m|
|Reload Time||4.2 s|
|Faction Cost||50,000 600|
|Captured Cost||250,000 1,200|
|Ribbon Required||Infantry Assault|
|Requirement||- 1st Grade|
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Damage|
|Requirement:||- 5th Grade|
|Ribbon Required:||Ground Support|
|Requirement:||- 10th Grade|
|Ribbon Required:||PPD-40 Specialist|
|Requirement:||- 9th Grade|
The PPD-40 is an early Soviet submachine gun. It is almost a direct copy of the German MP 28. It fires the 7.62x25mm Tokarev cartridge giving it a controllable recoil and is a useful weapon at close ranges.
- The PPD is the most inaccurate SMG in the game, so it's recommended to use the badge Pointer Quick Fire to engage enemies in close quarters.
- It may be advisable to buy the P-41 ammo type, as it increases the accuracy and stability in exchange for your ability to kill in 4 shots at close range.
- Don't underestimate this gun, with 71 rounds in the magazine can provide suppressive fire to keep the enemies in cover while you or your team mates get closer to finish them.
- As with all the other SMG's, you should never engage in long distance combat. Only engage the enemy if they are in range.
- It is regarded by many players to be the worst starter sub-machine gun due to having the lowest damage and lowest rate of fire than all other sub-machine guns
- It is required to at least equip the Field Trigger Job modification in order to become even usable in the battle field
|Factory||Russian Oak||Russian Blackwood||Army Green||Birch|
Specialist Ribbon[edit source]
Modifications[edit | edit source]
|Close Quarters Combat|
|This build gives the PPD-40 a high RoF. With its RoF and its large magazine size, the PPD-40 is excellent at clearing rooms.|
- High Rate of Fire