Panzer 38(t) Ausf. E
|Panzer 38(t) Ausf. E|
|Main Cannon:||37mm KwK 38 L/47.8|
|Coaxial Gun:||7.92mm MG 37|
|Machine Gun:||7.92mm MG 37|
|Front (Upper):||50 mm|
|Front (Lower):||50 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||30 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||15 mm|
|Front (Turret):||50 mm|
|Side (Turret):||30 mm|
|Rear (Turret):||22 mm|
|Top (Turret):||15 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||29.5 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 3rd Grade|
|“||Built on a Czech design this light tank proves more effective early in the war than Panzer I and II. The ‘E’ variant has increased frontal armor. It carries a 37.2mm Czech main cannon.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The 38(T) is the light tank that Germany has with a cannon, making it the only option when fighting anything with over 50mm of armor.
- The Panzer 38(t) is very effective against personnel, unarmored vehicles, and APCs, thanks to its 37mm cannon with APCR and HE rounds.
- With a maximum of 50mm, the Panzer 38(t) has decent armor for a light tank; however, it is vulnerable to anti-tank weapons, and any tanks above tier 1 lights.
- As with all tanks, keep a sharp eye out, and regularly check your rear; even the M2A2 can penetrate the Panzer 38(t).
- This tank is rather slow in acceleration and top speed.
- This tank struggles to get up steep hills.
- the tracks do not have that much traction, you might start to slide sideways when on a hill because of that.
- all tanks with main cannons can penetrate you frontally, and the M2A2 on the sides and rear, so do not expect your armor to be a dominant factor in a battle.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[37.2x249mm] 37mm Panzergranate 39||40mm - 70mm||250 - 400||741 m/s||1,500||17|
|[37.2x249mm] 37mm Panzergranate 40||55mm - 80mm||350 - 450||750 m/s||3,800||45|
|[37.2x249mm] 37mm Sprenggranatpatrone 34||5mm - 20mm||150 - 200||792 m/s||8,100||97|
|Factory||Ambush DB||Light Olive|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Panzer 38(t) Ausf. E|
|Panzer 38(t) Ausf. E Specialist|
|Using the Panzer 38(t) Ausf. E light tank in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
- As of 2020-6-27, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor