Panzer II Ausf. C
|Panzer II Ausf. C|
|Main Cannon:||20mm KwK 30 L/55|
|Coaxial Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Front (Upper):||15 mm|
|Front (Lower):||15 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||15 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||15 mm|
|Front (Turret):||15 mm|
|Side (Turret):||15 mm|
|Rear (Turret):||15 mm|
|Top (Turret):||10 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||33.3 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 2nd Grade|
|“||The Panzerkampfwagen II is a fast and maneuverable German light tank. It is armed with a fast-firing 20mm cannon which is extremely effective against infantry and lightly armored vehicles.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The Panzer II, like most light tanks, is very effective against personnel, unarmored vehicles, and APCs. In particular, HE (high explosive) rounds are extremely effective against personnel.
- It is recommended that you don't engage in long-distance tank battles as your rounds may not be able to penetrate even the lightest tanks at long range. So try to engage enemy tanks at a medium or even short range.
- Your coaxial machine gun is your friend, check your controls if you are not aware of it.
- Enemy tanks should be engaged using ambush setup allowing for flanking shots.
- This tank has a gun very similar, although slightly less powerful than the luchs. if you think the luchs is too expensive (altough it still is the cheapest tier 3 light tank in the game), get this one.
- NEVER engage enemy tanks head-on, since they can easily out-DPS you, and you might not always be able to penetrate enemy armor frontally (Stuart, T70 and Chaffee especially)
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[20x138mmB] 20mm Panzergranate 39||25mm - 40mm||60 - 80||780 m/s||2,300||27|
|[20x138mmB] 20mm Panzergranate 40||35mm - 60mm||80 - 100||1050 m/s||4,800||57|
|[20x138mmB] 20mm Sprenggranatpatrone 39||2mm - 10mm||20 - 30||900 m/s||7,300||87|
|Factory||Ambush DB||Light Olive|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Panzer II Ausf. C|
|Panzer II Ausf. C Specialist|
|Using the Panzer II Ausf. C light tank in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor