Panzer II Ausf. L
|Panzer II Ausf. L|
|Main Cannon:||20mm KwK 38 L/55|
|Coaxial Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Front (Upper):||30 mm|
|Front (Lower):||30 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||20 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||20 mm|
|Front (Turret):||30 mm|
|Side (Turret):||20 mm|
|Rear (Turret):||20 mm|
|Top (Turret):||13 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 5th Grade|
|“||The final version of the German Panzer II, nicknamed ‘Luchs’, is better armored, faster and more maneuverable than the original light tank. It is excellent for reconnaissance and use against light tanks and infantry.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- If you're head-to-head with a tank, I recommend running if you can. Try shooting a track fast and running the opposite way of the track you busted.
- As the cannon shoots extremely quickly, be careful not to waste your 10 round magazine on a spot that bounces all of your shots.
- As with all German tanks, it is highly recommended that you buy a camo for it, to help with ambushes.
- Do not engage tanks at long range as your rounds might bounce off the armor and reveal your position. Engage enemy tanks at a medium to short range and always start your attack from behind if possible.
- When fighting AT infantry, remember that you can easily out run them.
- The weight of tank is extremely low. It is easy to get knocked around by other tanks, and care must be taken before shooting when accelerating, or decelerating, as the cannon is very unstable due to the low weight.
- Just like any other light tank, don't go into the heat of the battle. You should always try to stay away from urban areas as they are breeding grounds for AT personnel.
- This tank can shred a recon plane in 1 mag. It can also damage the other planes, but due to their speed, it is very hard to hit them.
- This tank shines when used in ambushes, since most tanks can be killed in 50-80 shots (5-8 mags, lel).
- This is one of the fastest vehicles in the game, use that speed to flank. It is also one of the best climbers.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[20x138mmB] 20mm Panzergranate 39||25mm - 40mm||60 - 80||780 m/s||2,300||27|
|[20x138mmB] 20mm Panzergranate 40||35mm - 60mm||80 - 100||1050 m/s||4,800||57|
|[20x138mmB] 20mm Sprenggranatpatrone 39||2mm - 10mm||20 - 30||900 m/s||7,300||87|
|Factory||Ambush DB||Light Olive|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Panzer II Ausf. L|
|Panzer II Ausf. L Specialist|
|Using the Panzer II Ausf. L light tank in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
- As of 2020-6-27, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor