Panzer IV Ausf. H
|Panzer IV Ausf. H|
|Main Cannon:||75mm KwK 40 L/48|
|Coaxial Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Machine Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Front (Upper):||80 mm|
|Front (Lower):||80 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||30 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||30 mm|
|Front (Turret):||50 mm|
|Side (Turret):||30 mm|
|Rear (Turret):||30 mm|
|Top (Turret):||15 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||24.4 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 8th Grade|
|“||The Panzer IV medium tank is the most numerous German tank of the war. Originally intended as an assault gun, it was converted to engage other tanks. Variant H has been fitted with a high-velocity 75mm main gun.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The vehicle gun is zeroed to 400m on default. Always remember to readjust your sights either right after spawning, or right before engaging your first opponent.
- The Panzer IV is very vulnerable to enemy fire, but can penetrate very thick armor as well.
- The Panzer IV has very slow acceleration, but a decent top speed. Turning of any kind brakes one of the tracks, causing a reduction in speed, needing to accelerate again.
- As with all German tanks, it is highly recommended that you buy a camo for it, to help with ambushes.
- The hull gunner has a very limited viewing angle. Turning your tank to the enemy will help him a lot.
- The Panzer IV will almost never bounce shots as the armor isn't sloped.
- The Panzer IV has a very powerful gun for a tier 2 medium tank.
- Your turret front and mantlet have a very thin armor of only 50mm. Expect your enemy to shoot for this first, to break your breech and slow down reloads.
- After the armor update, the side skirts now help with the deflection of AT rockets.
- This tank has a very fast respawn timer, only 1:58s with APCR and HE shells. As long as you don't die too fast, you can constantly respawn immediately after death.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[75x495mm R] 75mm Panzergranate 39||70mm - 110mm||600 - 900||990 m/s||2,300||27|
|75mm Panzergranate 40||80mm - 130mm||750 - 950||990 m/s||6,300||77|
|[75x495mm R] 75mm Sprenggranatpatrone 34||15mm - 35mm||150 - 500||550 m/s||6,500||77|
|Factory||Ambush DB||Light Olive|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Panzer IV Ausf. H|
|Panzer IV Ausf. H Specialist|
|Using the Panzer IV Ausf. H medium tank in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor