Panzer I A
|Panzer I A|
|Main Cannon:||7.92mm MG 13 (2x)|
|Front (Upper):||13 mm|
|Front (Lower):||13 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||13 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||13 mm|
|Front (Turret):||15 mm|
|Side (Turret):||13 mm|
|Rear (Turret):||13 mm|
|Top (Turret):||8 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||25.9 km/h
|“||The Panzerkampfwagen I is a german light tank. Originally intended only as a training tank, its twin machineguns firing 7.92mm armor piercing bullets proved effective against infantry and lightly armored vehicles.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- First and most important tip. Do not engage enemy armor.
- Your main role is to fight infantry, protect your team assets such as tanks and infantry alike.
- If you have been spotted by enemy armor, run.
- Try firing in bursts, as you have two machine guns in your turret, you will need to reload often, this will help to conserve ammo.
- It is recommended to buy 2 Hart rounds for it, so that you can swap between them to force a reload. To do this, buy it through the ribbon of the tank.
- As with all German tanks, it is highly recommended that you buy a camo for it, to help with ambushes.
- While the Panzer I A is ineffective against most enemy armor, it can be used as a mobile anti-aircraft gun, And with good cover and planning, the Panzer I can be deadly to enemy fighters and paratrooper planes.
- you're an infantry support tank, not a main battle tank. do NOT engage enemy armor unless you really have to.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[7.92x57mm Mauser] S.m.K L'spur||3mm - 6mm||15 - 20||852 m/s||84||1|
|[7.92x57mm Mauser] S.m.K.Hart||6mm - 8mm||20 - 26||852 m/s||1,400||16|
|Factory||Ambush DB||Light Olive|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Panzer I Ausf. A|
|Panzer I Ausf. A Specialist|
|Using the Panzer I Ausf. A light tank in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor