Panzer VI Tiger
|Panzer VI Tiger|
|Main Cannon:||88mm KwK 36 L/56|
|Coaxial Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Machine Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Front (Upper):||100 mm|
|Front (Lower):||100 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||80 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||60 mm|
|Front (Turret):||80 mm|
|Side (Turret):||80 mm|
|Rear (Turret):||80 mm|
|Top (Turret):||20 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||19.9 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 11th Grade|
|“||Tiger I, the legendary answer to the impressive new tanks fielded by Russia after the initial shock of the German invasion. The dreaded 88mm main gun and the extremely thick frontal armor makes it deadly to all enemy tanks.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Be careful when moving. Heavy Tanks are very slow and without proper infantry support you will be free points for the enemy.
- Do not take what you've seen from WW2 Tiger tank duels for granted. You are not invincible. You're very slow and late-war tanks are going to have no problem penetrating your flat armor. Going into battle overconfident and thinking you'll bounce every shot will simply get you killed.
- When engaging enemy armor, be sure to be in cover and shoot first to gain the advantage over your adversary.
- Medium Tanks such as the M4A3E8 Sherman and the T-34/85 can destroy you if you don't pay attention. Check your back frequently.
- ANGLE YOUR ARMOR. Your entire hull, while good in raw thickness, is completely flat. Angling it 45 degrees to the left or right will provide enough of an angle to protect you from most frontal shots while not risking your weak side armor.
- A lone Tiger is a dead Tiger. Unless you intend on ambushing the enemy, staying in urban areas without friendly anti-armor support is a death sentence.
- You have decent gun depression, allowing you to crest hills somewhat and hide most of your weak hull, however your turret can still be penetrated frontally with APCR if you aren't angling, and your commander's cupola is a dead giveaway.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[88x571mm R] 88mm Panzergranate 39||85mm - 130mm||800 - 1200||773 m/s||5,800||69|
|[88x571mm R] 88mm Sprenggranatpatrone||20mm - 40mm||300 - 500||600 m/s||15,000||170|
|[88x571mm R] 88mm Panzergranate 40||100mm - 150mm||950 - 1200||930 m/s||7,200||86|
|Factory||Ambush DB||Light Olive|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Panzer VI 'Tiger'|
|Panzer VI 'Tiger' Specialist|
|Using the Panzer VI 'Tiger' heavy tank in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor