Panzer VI Tiger II Ausf. B
|Panzer VI Tiger II Ausf. B|
|Main Cannon:||88mm KwK 43 L/71|
|Coaxial Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Machine Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Front (Upper):||150 mm|
|Front (Lower):||100 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||80 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||80 mm|
|Front (Turret):||180 mm|
|Side (Turret):||80 mm|
|Rear (Turret):||80 mm|
|Top (Turret):||40 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||21.3 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 12th Grade|
|“||The ‘King Tiger’ was the most potent tank of WW2. The long barreled 88mm main gun combined with superior German optics enables this beast to easily destroy any tank on the battlefield at ranges beyond 2000 meters.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The Königstiger is the largest tank in Heroes and Generals. Being massive, slow and very easy to spot, the King Tiger is best used for defensive purposes. Due to this, it should never lead an assault, even with infantry. Its massive size makes it a very easy target to land hits on, even with its strong armor and large health pool.
- Despite being the best armored tank in the whole game, you do have a substantial amount of weakspots. The whole frontal hull is invincible, but your turret top armor, gun mantlet and the signature cupola are all vulnerable to equivalent armored vehicles of your enemy - You just can't win every time. The more distance you have between you and your enemy, the less chance they'll going to have to hit your weakspots.
- AP rounds on the Königstiger have above average penetrating capabilities, but just like other tanks of its tier, it lacks the ability to reliably deliver 2HKs against heavy tanks.
- Stay at long ranges. This isn't a tank you can brawl with due to it's extremely poor speed and abysmal turret rotation time. Utilize the gun's accuracy and damage potential and snipe targets at a distance.
- The Königstiger is highly vulnerable to S.T.No.74s and H3s. Infantry can easily flank it at close range due to its low mobility and turret speed.
- The Königstiger has the ability to double the zoom on its sight, making it effective in long ranges.
- It can penetrate and destroy all tanks with very little effort due to its long barrelled 88mm cannon.
- The Königstiger should always be around cover or under trees to be more difficult to spot. Remember, this tank is massive and a high value target in the battlefield.
- Königstigers are usually one of the main priorities to being destroyed. The biggest reason to stay under trees is because of the threat of bombers; some incoming bombs will hit the trees instead of the tank.
- If you need to engage at close quarters, always remember to show only frontal armor to the enemy - IS-2 and M26 will have a much harder time going through it than to go though the side armor.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[88x822mm R] 88mm Panzergranate 39/43||95mm - 150mm||800 - 1200||1000 m/s||7,900||94|
|[88x822mm R] 88mm Panzergranate 40/43||115mm - 170mm||950 - 1200||1130 m/s||19,000||220|
|[88x822mm R] 88mm Sprenggranatpatrone||20mm - 40mm||300 - 500||750 m/s||16,000||190|
|Factory||Ambush DB||Light Olive|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Panzer VI 'Tiger II'|
|Panzer VI 'Tiger II' Specialist|
|Using the Panzer VI 'Tiger II' heavy tank in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor