Panzerjager V Jagdpanther
|Panzerjager V Jagdpanther|
|Main Cannon:||88mm PaK 43 L/71|
|Machine Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Front (Upper):||? mm|
|Front (Lower):||? mm|
|Sides (Upper):||? mm|
|Sides (Lower):||? mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 11th Grade|
|“||The Jagdpanther packs the powerful 88mm PaK 43/3 L/71 gun into the chassis of the Panther tank. Being able to turn on the spot, this Tank Destroyer not only excels in maneuverability and firepower, but also incorporates a very respectable frontal armor.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The panzerjager is the most armored heavy tank destroyer. It has slightly more armor than panther (meaning that mantlet and frontal armor is more than 100m) and it's maneuverability is good enough.
- The panzerjager (as all Heavy TD) has double zoom making it good for long distances.
- The panzerjager is the only heavy TD that has support gunner.
- The panzerjager looks like Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer but instead, it's faster, better armored and has a cannon similar to Panzer VI Tiger II Ausf. B .
- The panzerjager got the same armor as the normal panther take that in mind
- The panzerjager is cheaper on repairs than the other heavy tank destroyer and it is cheaper per spwan than normal panther ( normal panther per spwan is 659 and panzerjager 512 per spwan )
- you can switch to the MG by preesing " C " to kill the enemy troops in front of you or call some one to be you MG gunner to help you dealing with enemy troops
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[88x822mm R] 88mm Panzergranate 39/43||95mm - 150mm||800 - 1200||1000 m/s||7,900||94|
|[88x822mm R] 88mm Panzergranate 40/43||115mm - 170mm||950 - 1200||1130 m/s||19,000||220|
|[88x822mm R] 88mm Sprenggranatpatrone||20mm - 40mm||300 - 500||750 m/s||16,000||190|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Panzerjäger V Jagdpanther|
|Panzerjäger V Jagdpanther Specialist|
|Using the Panzerjäger V Jagdpanther tank destroyer in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. Highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor