From Heroes & Generals Wiki
|Main Cannon:||85mm Gun D-5T|
|Front (Upper):||45 mm|
|Front (Lower):||45 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||45 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||45 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:|| 36.1 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 8th Grade|
|“||The ‘Samokhodnaya Ustanovka-85’ is a medium Soviet tank destroyer. Its long barreled 85mm main cannon is able to penetrate even the Tiger I at the distance of 1000 meters. It has a low profile and good mobility.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Use cover in your advantage
- You have no turret. If you want to look left, you need to turn the whole tank left.
- Team up with other tankers on the battlefield. This will make the match more fun and you win faster!
- This tank has a fixed main gun, so try to position yourself on an appropriate spot before engaging the enemy.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[85x629mmR] BR-365 Armor Piercing||65mm - 110mm||650 - 950||792 m/s||3,600||43|
|[85x629mmR] O-265K High Explosive||10mm - 30mm||250 - 400||823 m/s||9,200||110|
|[85x629mmR] BR-365P APCR||75mm - 120mm||750 - 950||1200 m/s||3,200||38|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,200||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||3,400||42|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||6,800||82|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor