SdKfz 234/2 "Puma"
|SdKfz 234/2 "Puma"|
|Type:||Infantry Fighting Vehicles|
|Main Cannon:||50mm KwK 39 L/60|
|Coaxial Gun:||7.92mm MG 42|
|Requirement:||- 12th Grade|
|“||The german SdKfz 234/2 is a fast, lightly armoured, reconnaissance vehicle. The 8-wheel steering makes it highly maneuverable and the 50mm KwK 39 cannon can deal with everything enemy infantry can throw at it.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Always stay mobile with the Puma. Your fast-reloading gun allows for quick hit-n-run strategies against unwary opponents. sneak behind enemy lines (such as the woods behind O2 Runway on Forward Airfield) and pop out at random intervals to put the pain on enemy tanks, backing off into the woods to repair and avoid enemy AT infantry. The Puma works best with Gunner badge to emphasize its' strengths with a fast reload, turning the Puma into a fast-firing AP spud gun that can sweep away oncoming infantry & tanks with ease.
- When playing against Soviets, always keep your ears open for PTRD/PTRS gunfire. Enemies will often attempt to get close to ensure penetrating shots at close range, so be sure to keep the MG42 on standby to deal with them.
- As with all German IFV , it is highly recommended that you buy a camo for it, to help with ambushes.
- Always keep your ears open for Anti-Tank gunfire. Enemies will often attempt to get close to ensure penetrating shots at close range, so be sure to keep the MG42 on standby to deal with them.
- Thin armor.
- Unsloped armor.
- Not great damage per shell.
- Penetration is good, but not enough to effectively punch through frontal armor of most tanks.
- Weak ammo rack.
- Fastest reloading cannon.
- Great DPS when it is able to penetrate Absolutely smokes Tank Destroyers.
- Very Fast and good on circle of death ( by turning around the enemy tank ).
- The 50mm Kwk 39 L/60 shoot AP rounds that can penetrate 45mm-70mm of armor and it deal damage about 350DMG up to 550 DMG.
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||SdKfz 234/2 "Puma"|
|SdKfz 234/2 "Puma" Specialist|
|Using the SdKfz 234/2 "Puma" reconnaissance vehicle in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for using the vehicles armament to destroy enemy soldiers and vehicles.