|Type:||Infantry Fighting Vehicles|
|Machine Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Max Speed:||52.2 km/h
|Requirement:||- 9th Grade|
|“||The Sonderkraftfahrzeug 250, is a light armoured halftrack. It is lightly armored and armed with a single MG34 for defense against infantry. The vehicle is used to deploy infantry troops anywhere in the combat zone.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The SdKfz 250 is a spawn-point. Try to conceal the location. Use riverbanks, trees, hills, or other terrain masking to prevent the enemy from locating it.
- Do not unlock friendly APCs. Doing so will not let your team spawn on it, and will remove the spawn capability from the APC.
- Holding crouch lets you lower the driver's bullet proof shield.
- The gunner cannot turn 360°, but the gun features a shield that protects him from frontal fire. The advantage of shooting while protected by the shield can be used to devastating effect.
- As a gunner, refrain from aimlessly firing at things that are not enemies or things that cannot be damaged by your rounds. You have limited ammunition, you make a lot of noise, and your gun has a cool-down time.
- Enemies love to camp these spawn-points. Be alert when spawning, and check your surroundings. If you are killed when spawning, let the rest of your team know!
- If you find numerous enemies seemingly coming from a direction that is unnatural based on the map you are playing, take a friendly along and scout the area for an M3 Half-track (the US equivalent to the German SdKfz 250).
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||SdKfz 250|
|SdKfz 250-3 Specialist|
|Using the SdKfz 250-3 armored personnel carrier in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Points are awarded for transporting soldiers into battle.