|Main Cannon:||75mm KwK 40 L/48|
|Machine Gun:||7.92mm MG 34|
|Front (Upper):||80 mm|
|Front (Lower):||80 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||30 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||30 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||34.5 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 9th Grade|
|“||The ‘G’ variant of the Sturmgeschütz III has been fitted with a long barrel 75mm cannon enabling it to fire armor-piercing rounds. Together with 80mm thick frontal armor this vehicle is built to stalk and destroy tanks.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Being a tank destroyer with a hull cannon means you need to be facing enemy tanks at all times - a problem when anti-tank infantry or other tanks can sneak behind you and shoot at your weak spots.
- Because you are not very mobile, stay away from city zones if you are not being supported by infantry.
- Although this tank is equipped with an MG34 turret on the top, it is rather ineffective due to the limited cone of fire and the gunner's vulnerability to enemy infantry.
- The armor on the front is very thick compared to the american tank destroyer (M18 Hellcat) and is impervious to small cannon fire from tanks such as the M5A1 Stuart.
- Together with your powerful main gun and APCR ammo, you can take out any medium tanks and tank destroyers in 2 hits.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[75x495mm R] 75mm Panzergranate 39||70mm - 110mm||600 - 900||990 m/s||2,300||27|
|75mm Panzergranate 40||80mm - 130mm||750 - 950||990 m/s||6,300||77|
|[75x495mm R] 75mm Sprenggranatpatrone 34||15mm - 35mm||150 - 500||550 m/s||6,500||77|
|Factory||Ambush DB||Light Olive|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||Stug III Ausf. F|
|Stug III Ausf. F Specialist|
|Using the Stug III Ausf. F tank destroyer in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor