|Machine Gun:||7.62mm DT|
|Requirement:||- 5th Grade|
|“||The T-20 is a small and versatile tractor. Originally designed for towing artillery pieces, it is well liked and often used by infantry for transportation to the front line. It is lightly armored and armed with a light machine gun for protection.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The hatches can be closed by holding the crouch button.
- The armor is immune to light firearms, the machinegun mounted is also very accurate, advised to act as bridgehead or mid-range support, try to avoid close contact due to bad mobility, inability to see when the hatches are closed, and low health pool.
- Your machine gun can't penetrate tanks, so try to avoid shooting at them as you might draw their attention.
- It is inadvisable to go behind enemy lines without a gunner as you will have no defense.
- When driving with a gunner, consider calling out the positions of enemies before coming to a stop to fire. This will improve your gunner's reaction time in engaging targets, despite the inherent tunnel vision of the gun's optics.
- Another useful bug is "shuttering" the windows of the driver's seat. When the driver is in third-person, he can effectively "flash" in and out of third-person by spamming the crouch key. Because of the time it takes for the windows to open, if he begins shuttering by holding the crouch key long enough for the windows to fully shut, he can effectively drive in third person while remaining enclosed by his windows. While this was much more prevalent before the introduction of "smooth" transitions between first and third person, it is still very much possible to perform in the current build.
The T-20 also has its flaws:
- Gunners in the T-20 often suffer from "tunnel vision" when using the MG due to its scope. While the gunner can go into third-person without sticking his head out of the tank like a tanker would, this severely limits the time it takes him to fire as he must go through two animations before he can begin to fire (Once to transfer from third-person to first-person interior view of the vehicle, and once more to transfer from interior first-person to "scoped" first person, when he can begin firing).
- The T-20's hatches are open while the gunner is firing; be wary of enemies approaching from the side to shoot out the gunner while he is preoccupied!
- The T-20 is considerably slower than most other terrain vehicles and suffers from a large turn radius due to its tracked nature.
- Because of the two animations required to fire the machine gun, even if the driver is in first-person before switching to the gunner seat, he can't begin shooting immediately because he does not start in the "scoped in" position when switching from the driver to the gunner position.
- The suspension on the T-20 is incredibly bouncy, causing the vehicle to tip forward and backward when accelerating and decelerating. This frequently throws off the gunner's aim if he is attempting to fire while moving.
|Factory||Vasyugan Light||Kutuzov Two Tone|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||T-20 Komsomolets|
|T-20 Komsomolets Specialist|
|Using the T-20 Komsomolets in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Extra points are awarded for transporting soldiers into battle.