T-26 Model 1933
|T-26 Model 1933|
|Main Cannon:||45mm Gun Model 32|
|Coaxial Gun:||7.62mm DT|
|Front (Upper):||15 mm|
|Front (Lower):||15 mm|
|Sides (Upper):||15 mm|
|Sides (Lower):||15 mm|
|Front (Turret):||15 mm|
|Side (Turret):||15 mm|
|Rear (Turret):||15 mm|
|Top (Turret):||10 mm|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||27.8 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 2nd Grade|
|“||The T-26 is one of the most successful Soviet light tanks and is deployed on all the Soviet fronts. It is a further development of the British Vickers Mk. E. It is armed with a 45mm cannon and a 7.62mm machine gun.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- This light tank is the slowest of the Soviet light tanks. Supporting infantry is the best role you can play.
- The T-26 has the same main cannon (45mm) as the BT-7. Armed with BR-240P HVAP ammo, you can take on any light tank you come across including the dreaded M5A1 Stuart.
- The 45mm cannon with the BR-240 HVAP ammo can also take out medium tanks but it is best to hit them in the top, bottom, sides or the most vulnerable spot...the rear. Don't go head-to-head.
- Cover will save your life. Fighting in the open is for fools.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|[45x310mmR] BR-240 Armor Piercing||40mm - 70mm||300 - 500||741 m/s||1,500||17|
|[45x310mmR] UO-243 High Explosive||5mm - 20mm||150 - 200||792 m/s||5,200||62|
|[45x310mmR] BR-240P HVAP||55mm - 80mm||350 - 450||750 m/s||3,200||38|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|
|Vehicle Required:||T-26 Model 1933|
|T-26 Model 1933 Specialist|
|Using the T-26 Model 1933 light tank in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for scoring hits on enemy tanks. The highest award is given for destroying enemy tanks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- As of 2016-4-21, the game does not yet have penetration fall off with distance.
- Against armor