Truck, 1/4 ton, 4x4
|Truck, 1/4 ton, 4x4|
|Max Speed:||68.6 km/h
|Requirement:||- 2nd Grade|
|“||This small four-wheel drive utility vehicle is used for transportation for all infantry. It is armed with the M1919 light machinegun for defense against infantry. The vehicle is fast and reliable even in rough terrain.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The vehicle must be equipped on your character before you can spawn with one in battle. You must also be in a motorized Assault Team.
- This vehicle is both cheap and invaluable; it is recommended to purchase one as soon as you are able.
- The Willys MB is fast and agile on straight roads, but it is prone to spinouts and flipping during offroading. Be mindful of the ground ahead of you, and slow down before crossing uneven terrain.
- As a gunner, refrain from aimlessly firing at things that are not enemies or things that cannot be damaged by your rounds. You have limited ammunition, you make a lot of noise, and your gun has a cool-down time.
- Passengers are great, a bus is not. You become a larger and larger target both physically and mentally. The enemy seeks out these type of killing sprees. One well-placed explosive (mine, grenade, shell, or bomb) eliminates a plethora of team resources, especially at the start of the round.
- Hold your control (Ctrl) key to keep your head down. Although you lose some visibility, you’re a smaller target.
- The Willys MB also has very low health, it can only survive multiple hits when shot by a Panzer II Ausf. C.
- It is recommended that you attach a Supply crate to the back of your jeep. This can save your life when in a fierce fire-fight. Alternatively, you can equip the Panzerfaust 60 supply crate for anti-tank situations.
|Factory||Ardennes Four Color||Olive Drab & Black|
Supply Crates can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90|